Welcome to FAUVETTE’S website. By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out within it. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer or otherwise.
We collect personal information when you register to our newsletter (name and email address), or when you make a purchase by phone (full name, address and payment details that will enable us to complete your purchase and its delivery). By registering your details on our website, you agree to our recording, holding, maintaining and using personal data that you supply in this way.
We would also like to send you occasional offers and messages that we feel may be of interest to you. These messages would only ever be from Fauvette and no one else. If you’d like to opt in to this service, simply check the ‘Subscribe to our newsletter’ box on our home page.
However, we wish to reassure you that we NEVER give, sell, or swap our list of customers, or details of those who register at www.fauvette.co.uk with anyone else. But, if you wish to have your details removed from our database, please call or email us, and we shall remove them, alternatively you may wish to unsubscribe when you get our latest newsletter.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term Fauvette or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Glebe Street, Penarth, CF64 1ED, UK. Our company registration number is 10126334 – UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.